In the following terms and conditions, the word “Awards” refers to Any of our award program organized by KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP (International Travel Awards or International Spa Awards or International Dining Awards or Any other award program )
By using our Services you agree that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and who properly create a valid account. By using our Services you agree that we reserve the right to suspend your account or stop providing our Services to at our discretion.
- Use of Our Services
You understand that by accessing the Site, and in becoming a member, you receive only the ability to use the Site to access the Site. You also acknowledge and agree that at all times, it is your responsibility and not Our responsibility, which is disclaimed to the maximum extent of the law, to be familiar with, to abide by and to comply with all relevant laws, rules and regulations. Members also acknowledge and agree that they are users of the Site only, and that they are not Our employees, joint ventures, partners, or agents whatsoever.
We are continually changing and improving the Site. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify it, to add or remove features or functionalities or to suspend or terminate any part or the entire Site with or without notice to you. We may also modify or amend these Terms or incorporated documents to reflect changes in the law, changes to the Site, Fees (defined below) or any other aspect of the relationship between Our and You. You should look at the Terms regularly.
- Registration, Member Verification and Other Member Representations And Warranties
To access Our services, You will need to validly register for an account and to become a Member with verified phone and email. As indicated above, by doing so, You represent and warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are capable of entering into legally binding agreements in the relevant jurisdiction (s).
To create a Member account, You must create a password-protected account (“Account”). You may register for an Account using Your email and creating a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the Account registration process and at all other times when You use the Site, and to continually update information sufficient to keep it accurate, current and complete. You and You alone are responsible for safeguarding your Our Account password and You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on or through your Account and that You will immediately inform Our of any suspected unauthorized use. Our is not liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage that any party claims is caused in whole or part by unauthorized use of Your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may, however, be liable or responsible to Our or third parties due to unauthorized use of Your Account.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Participation Terms
- All voting results are kept confidential and will not be shared with any participants for any reasons.
- Authorized company representatives who submit entries will be our primary point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- Should there be any information changes on the side of the participating company or property, this should be emailed to your designated consultant to update the company profile or you can update it. Should any information changes (e.g. Contacts, name changes, category changes) not be communicated with us, we will not be held responsible for outdated information of profiles.
- The update of official Awards (KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP) marketing logo by the participating company on marketing material is compulsory. This will assist in generating votes during the annual voting process. It is compulsory to utilize marketing logos given to confirm that the company is an official participant. Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should also be implemented from the side of the company.
- All the nominations are self nomination basis. The company agrees that the information provided to the organizer is 100% accurate and organizer does not hold any responsibility on the information provided by the nominee company.
- All the nominations are verified by our internal process through electronic / computer based system and we do not guarantee for the quality of the filtering and we have a rights to change the approval any time without prior notice.
- At any cases, You are not allowed to communicate with our partners or customers such as but not limited to clients, participants, visitors without our written permission from KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP. Incase if we come across any instances like you are interacting with our partners without any written permission then we reserves the rights to cancel the award and claim the damage of GBP 1 Million towards the damage of spoiling our brand name. You agree that we do not need to prove any damages and only the proof of communication is sufficient to claim the damage by the company.
- Nominating more categories will increase the chances of winning award but only maximum of 2 winning category per company is applicable and there is no refund is applicable for the non-winning categories.
- The winner must purchase the winner package to use winner certificate, winner badge and trophy. The winner should not use any of the winner certificate or badges or any marketing materials designed by themselves or others. The shipping charges are applicable for the winners package.
- If attending Gala event, you will not be receiving your prestigious award items ordered, but will only receive your certificate of recognition on stage to take home with you. We previously experienced that most of the event attendees preferred to have their prestigious award items (trophy / certificate) couriered directly to their property or company, due to size and weight of these items making it more inconvenient and uncomfortable for their travel. Few Temporary trophies will be available on the stage during the gala ceremony and media banner photographic opportunities
The once-off annual registration fee varies based on the category of the hotels such as 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star Hotels, Tour operators, etc and the detailed fee will be mentioned in the invoice. Fees can be paid via Bank Transfer or Credit Card or PayPal account. The fee is applicable only for the registration of award program, marketing materials, portal login usage, visibility of your nomination details at our Site, copyright usage of our nominee logo. The nomination fee is not inclusive of the entry charges for the gala ceremony. When a property /company re-registers from one year to another, existing images and descriptions of the property will be used unless we receive the updated version within seven days from entry date. Proof of payment is required and should be emailed to email@example.com .
Registration invoice to be settled within the given due date. The full registration / nomination fee should reach the Awards (KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP) account; thus, all relevant bank costs should be added, and provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds.
Entry charges are applicable for every winner / participant to attend the Gala Ceremony.
KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP Or organizer reserves the right to change / modify / remove the nomination and marketing fee without prior notice.
- Cancellation and Refund
No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted and fees are not refundable.
For hotels, 3 Nights all inclusive stay voucher is required for the hotel inspection by our team. Resort inspection is not mandatory for all hotels. Inspection requirement will be at our sole discretion. Inspection will increase the chances of winning the awards. 3 Nights stay voucher is applicable for 2 adults and 1 kid to enable the inspection.
Incase if the resort is not inspected by our team before the winner announcement, We may inspect the resort anytime within 1 year form the winner announcement to maintain the standard of the quality. We reserve the rights to cancel the award in case of any issues or quality compliance issues found during the post-inspection.
- Access to Site
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Our Rights and Obligations
- During the voting period, if you are caught using a bot to vote or using email addresses that are invalid, we will reserve the right to disqualify or give warning to the property using these methods as we see fit.
- We retain the right to disqualify entries or winner at any point of time without prior notice.
- We reserve the rights to modify/cancel/change any of the program such as but not limited to awards category, schedule, venue, date, price without prior notice.
- We reserve the rights to qualify or disqualify any company and the company does not claim any questions towards the selection quality or process or nominee details or similar to that.
- We reserve the rights disclose the information about any members who are related to the awards such as but not limited to competitor, participants, Jury & etc. We do not disclose any of the above mentioned details to anyone.
- We have the right to change /cancel / remove any deliverables for the winner or nominee without prior notice.
- Rights and Obligations of Users
- In order to access the Services, the User may be required to provide personal information, as part of the registration process, for his continued use. You agree that registration information provided shall be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or guidelines.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Our unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means including but not limited to the use of scripts and web crawlers.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the offering).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Our has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Our may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree that will not use another person’s Account, to misrepresent yourself, Your identity or qualifications or transactions.
- You agree that will not violate any national, local, state, national or international law, or any rule, regulation, tariff or duty, including customs laws or regulations that may apply to You or to any Items.
- You agree that will not in any manual or automated way copy, appropriate, use or disclose any copyrighted text, or other intellectual property, rights of publicity, privacy or contract rights or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Site information or content including but not limited to, use on a mirrored, competitive, or third-party site.
- You agree that will not take any action that (a) may unreasonably encumber the Site’s infrastructure; (b) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any third-party participation; (c) bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Site; (d) circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Site; (e) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm Our or users; (f) uses the Site in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights; or (g) circumvents or manipulates and fees, fee structure or billing claimed or owed as a result of interaction, relationships or transactions that may be facilitated on the Site.
- You agree that will not take any inappropriate or unlawful actions, including the submission of inappropriate or unlawful content to or through the Site, including without limitation content that is hateful, illegal, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory, or that advocates, promotes, or encourages inappropriate activity, conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or conduct that would give rise to civil liability or violate any law.
- You agree that will not violate any Our policies that govern or relate to Your use of the Site and interactions with You and third parties.
- You agree that will not take any action that may undermine the efficacy or accuracy of reviews or ratings systems maintained by Our and which relate to Members.
- You agree that will not register for more than one (1) Our Account or registering for a Our Account on behalf of an individual other than Yourself or transferring or purporting to transfer your Our Account to any other person.
- You agree that will not undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Site; and
- Use of Site Content
Only the Winners who purchase the winner packages have the rights to use our Brand Name, Logo, Website or any materials related to the award program. The winner announcement email sent to all the winners is just a communication and it is not a winner material or winner package. The winner package is applicable only for 1 year award program. If you are a winner of another year then you are required to purchase a winner package for the corresponding years to use our materials.
- Use of Communications from You
Any communication that you send to us via our Site, email, chat or any communication medium (a) will not be subject to confidential treatment, (b) may be used by us for any purpose, (c) may be reproduced, disclosed, or distributed by us without restriction or further consent from you, and (d) becomes our property when received by us.
- User Content
By submitting the administration form, the company agrees to participate officially in the Awards (KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP) for one year and you agree to use your company logo, photos and other associated materials for our award promotions and you agree that we can use all media materials such as your company logo, photo, representative testimonials including their details to all our customers or website visitors or anywhere in the internet for KS Aadhavan Enterprises LLP product promotions.
Images and information that you send us / update in your login will be used by us for any purpose, it will not be subject to confidential treatment and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. The Site also may utilize third party websites, advertisements, offers and payment systems. We are not responsible for these third party products, services or their contents. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the Services or its contents or any association with its operators. We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or appropriateness of the content, nor the advertising, products, or other materials on such sites. Under no circumstances shall Our be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods, or Services available from third parties. Any concerns regarding any third-party website should be directed to its respective site administrator.
- Intellectual Property
Online materials such as but not limited to Photos, Partner Logos, Partner name & company Name, Testimonial & etc are only for the representation purpose only and those are may not be directly related to https://internationaltravelawards.org / https://internationalspaawards.com / https://internationaldiningawards.com or not the actual show material. These media materials could be related to our sister / partner company product.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
ALTHOUGH WE WORK VERY HARD TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON OUR SITE, WE CAN’T AND DON’T WARRANT THAT EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THIS SITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETE. WHILE WE MAY PERIODICALLY ADD, MODIFY OR DELETE ANY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION OR DUTY TO DO SO, AND YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION IS CURRENT AND UP-TO-DATE ONLY AS OF THE DATE IT IS POSTED TO THIS SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR CONSULTANTS FOR THIS SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THIS STATEMENT MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS YOU POST OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATE USING THE SERVICES. OUR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR FOR DELAYS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN. NOR SHALL OUR ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF OUR SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Terms
These Terms constitute the legal agreement between You and Our and govern Your use of the offering, but without prejudice to any additional Terms which may be part of an agreement specific to the Services You wish to avail of (but excluding any offering which Our may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between You and Our in relation to the offering.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
These Terms, and Your relationship with Our under these Terms, shall be governed by the laws of India, and in particular the laws in India shall be applicable and Courts in Coimbatore, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.